A great Whole 30 and Paleo-compliant recipe that can be made quickly, this Paleo Lemon Asparagus recipe is a perfect on-the-go option for any side dish!
Traveling with food restrictions comes with so many challenges. From finding restaurants that accommodate dietary restrictions or food allergies to grocery shopping and cooking your own meals, it can be a lot! Believe me, I know!
Here’s a simple Paleo, Whole 30, Keto, Gluten-free, and Vegan recipe I created using only 5 ingredients (asparagus, garlic, fresh lemon juice, olive oil, and salt).
Fast Lemon Asparagus Recipe
It’s perfect for a quick side dish when you’re busy.
Those with multiple food allergies know cooking doesn’t usually stop on vacation. A rental home or a kitchenette is usually a must. But you don’t want to spend your day in the kitchen! I know I don’t on vacation!
This recipe gets you out of the kitchen fast!
Easy Paleo Lemon Asparagus Recipe
This Paleo Lemon Asparagus recipe is great to make while traveling! Why? Because, when traveling with food allergies, one of the main goals is to reduce your grocery list. Another is to creatively reuse the same ingredients in different recipes.
With this recipe, you only need a few ingredients on the grocery list, you can reuse the rest of the garlic, lemon juice, and olive oil, and you can make it in a few short minutes. This leaves you with more time to enjoy your vacation and spend time with your family or friends!
Quick and Easy Paleo Lemon Asparagus Recipe
- 2.5 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 bunch asparagus
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 2 tsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- Prepare the asparagus by cutting off the ends.
- Heat the olive oil in a large pan on medium to medium-high heat.
- Add the asparagus to the pan and sprinkle with salt
- Cook the asparagus for 3.5 minutes, mixing occasionally. Note: cooking times will vary a bit based on the thickness of the asparagus. Reduce the cooking time for thinner pieces.
- Add lemon juice and garlic cloves
- Continue cooking for 3-5 more minutes or until tender
See, I told you this quick and easy Paleo lemon asparagus recipe was easy! And I know you’ll love it!